What challenge does everybody plan on completing today?

Forums Day Three What challenge does everybody plan on completing today?

• Author

I am going to do the reading a book in the same spot challenge with Saga volume 4 and maybe complete the challenge to read an authors debut book with The Shadow of the Wind:)

• This topic was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Chloe.
    • This topic was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Chloe.

I plan to continue The Help and start To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before! If I have time to finish either one I’ll watch the movie cause they both have adaptations (it’ll probably be To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before)

TATBILB is amazing and I actually preferred the film to the book which never happens! Hope you enjoy 🙂

I am going to do reading a book I was meant to read last year with Sadie and hopefully also finish Crazy Rich Asians for an author’s first book. I am also less than 200 pages away from the read 1000 pages challenge, so most likely I will complete that as well 🙂

I read Sadie last year and was shocked by how much I loved it! How are you finding Crazy Rich Asians? Would you recommend it?

I was also shocked with how much I enjoyed Sadie! I usually don’t read much in that genre, but thought it would be nice to try after seeing so many positive reviews. I really enjoyed Crazy Rich Asians as well. Loved the over the top drama and how you get several different perspectives throughout the book. I saw the movie adaptation a while ago and I think they are quite similar. Would recommend it if you like contemporaries, as it was a lot of fun reading it.

I loved Sadie too! It’s such a haunting book.

It was so good! I loved the podcast element of it and it really is a haunting book.

I want to complete the book I meant to read last year challenge today, by reading Magic Strikes by Ilona Andrews. I also plan to make a big dent in either my 5 word title book or my author’s first book pick. Wish me luck !

I hope you succeeded!

Have fun reading today and good luck on completing the challenges! 🙂

I definitely want to make some more progress with the audiobook of “The Perks of Being A Wallflower” by Stephen Chbosky which I read for the Book to Movie Adaptation Challenge. And I’m also attempting to finish “Warcross” by Marie Lu later today for the Purple Cover Challenge

I didn’t actually like TPOBAW unlike a lot of people but I hoped you enjoyed it 🙂

I’m working on the movie one but with 674 pages left I won’t be finishing any challenges today unless I take a break and read something else.

I’m going to read “Il segreto delle gemelle” by Elisabetta Gnone and this is going to be my “author’s first book”

I plan to read Red, White, and Royal Blue for the 5+ Word title challenge.

That is one of my favourite booksI have read this year!

I’m reading Defy The Stars for the Non-Human/Book you meant to read last year challenges but I’m not sure I’ll be able to read all of it today.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Lydia.

I hope you completed and enjoyed it!

I will be completing Matilda by Roald Dahl today (book with purple in the cover). The humour in this book is bringing out my childish or shall I say child-like nature. Imagine if I could read like Matilda… impressive little girl!

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Godfrey.

Matilda is one of my favs and I need to reread it soon

I plan to finish reading Carrie to finish the Purple on the cover challenge.

with the fire on high – purple on the cover!!

I really want to read that book so I hope you enjoy!

Continuing with My Grandmother Asked me to Tell you she’s Sorry (5+ words in title) Don’t know if I’ll finish today, but I’m gonna try!

Have fun reading and good luck on completing the challenge!

i just started the audiobook for “how to train your dragon”, so book to movie adaptation it is !

I need to get around to reading that

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.