Purple Cover Challenge

Forums The Reading Challenges! Purple Cover Challenge

• Author

Read a book with purple on the cover!

Ariel, you’re feeding my addiction to constantly reread the to all the boys i’ve loved before series with this challenge because I’m back to aaflj and I thank you for it.

Fame school trick or treat by Cindy Jefferies!

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Zainab.

Atlantia by ally candie is an amazing and easy read and it has purple in the UK cover

Atlantia is an amazing book!!!

Such a good book!! My cover is NOT purple thought πŸ˜‰

The only book I could find on my bookshelf with purple on the cover also happens to have a purple word in the title: Violet and the Pearl of the Orient by Harriet Whitehorn.

My sister highly recommends the gorgeous purple cover of Radio Silence by Alice Oseman!

It has such a petty cover! I’ve been thinking about adding that to my TBR

Woo!

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Kristen.

Yes!! That cover is so cute but the book is amazing πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

Three dark crowns has some purple in one of the crowns, I’m counting it.

My copy of Aurora Rising has purple on the cover as well as purple sprayed edges so I think I will be rereading this one for this challenge!

i was thinking of reading the novella Memento the cover is all purple

I’m going with Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour, but most of my contemporary books would probably fit this category tbh.

How did you get a copy of Momento? I’m dying to read it, but I think I missed out on the opportunity to get it.

Right now I’m leaning towards Starfish by Akemi Dawn Bowman for this challenge. But, if I don’t manage much reading, it will also work towards a few other challenges: author’s debut, book I wanted to read last year, and possibly reading in the same spot.

Cat

Sleeping Murder by Agatha Christie – The edition I have is just a purple book with pink and green writing. Perfect.

I’m tossing up between reading The Wicked Cometh by Laura Carlin (this book has a GORGEOUS purple cover), or Fun Science by Charlie McDonnell (it has a bit of purple on it so it totally counts).

Ooh I love Charlie McDonnell!

I’m irresistibly drawn to purple book covers, so I’ve got a LOT to choose from here! That said, The White Road of the Moon by Rachel Neumeier would also check off a book I meant to read last year AND a book with a 5+ word title, so I think I’ll end up reading that.

Mirage… I have the Owlcrate edition pretty sure it’s a purple color.

okay I looked and my mirage copy looks black so I’ll have to figure something else out for this later. I envisioned it purple for some reason.

I have the very purple copy of mirage which has been taunting me for awhile, so it’s my purple book!

Changing mine to Lock ever door by Riley Sager… looks like the copy I’m getting is purple with some pink. so hopefully it is in fact purple when it arrives and not some weird purple pinkish shade lol.

Any shade counts, so even if Lock Every Door is a pink-ish purple, that’d still count, I think.

For this one, I’ll be reading Finale by Stephanie Garber

I’m reading Finale right now, hope you love it!

Being in the UK, my cover is red and white. 😒 Will have to see if I can make it fit somewhere else. πŸ˜‚

I’m doing Finale for: Read a book in the same spot.

yup me too.

Me too!! I’d been waiting for two months for my library to get it and it finally came in a few days before the read-a-thon!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.