Introduce Yourself!

Forums General Introduce Yourself!

• Author

What up! The name’s Cam(eron) and I’m from the Mountain State. I’m into thrillers and science fiction mostly, but I can read anything. Well, not romance–not a huge fan honestly, not even in the slightest. I’m always open for suggestions for new books, especially audiobooks since I have a hard time using my audible credit. But, yeah, that’s me in a box I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hello everyone. I’m Noria, from Lagos Nigeria and this will be my first time participating in the rush. Looking forward to seeing just how well i would do. I just finished City of Brass by S.A.Chakraborty, and currently reading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (A reread), the Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi and Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor.

Hello, I’m Lottie and I’m from Sydney, Australia! I’ve never participated in a readathon before but I’ve loved watching BookTubeAThon videos in the past so I thought this year would be a good time to join in! I’ve been reading the Gentleman Bastard Sequence by Scott Lynch and I finished the third (and currently last published) book “The Republic of Thieves” last night and it emotionally destroyed me so I haven’t yet decided what I’m going to move on to read next yet. I’m looking forward to hopefully getting lots of reading done during The Reading Rush!

Hello! My name is Eden, and this is my 4th time participating in The Reading Rush (aka BookTubeAThon). It’s one of my favorite parts of summer, and I am pumped for the how this website will take everything to the next level. I am currently reading Alcatraz vs. the Evil Librarians for some light-hearted fun because all of Brandon Sanderson’s books bring me joy <3 Happy reading to everyone 🙂

Hello! I’m Laura, I’m from England (where it is currently 3.30am so I should really be asleep at the moment!) currently reading David Copperfield 😊

Hi friends! My name is Jasmine and I’m form Maryland. I’m OBSESSED with all things Shatter Me and The Hunger Games, and love anything YA! I am also a new booktuber, so if you want to check out my channel, the link is: http://www.youtube.com/c/LamourDeBooks

Hi! I’m Alexis and im from Florida. This will be my 3rd time participating in the reading rush.I love to read YA contemporary/romance and fantasy.I am currently reading Kings, Queens and In-betweens and Love and Other Curses.

Hi hello, how are you? My name is Annika. I’m from Austria and this will be my 5th year participating in the BookTubeAthon/ReadingRush and I’m very excited. I’m currently reading Red, White and Royal Blue and I wish you all the best.

Hey I’m Madison and I’m from Florida!! I’m currently reading Everything all at once by Katrina Leno.

Can I just say how delighted I am at seeing so many Canadians already in the forum?!

Anyone else on the west coast? I’m in Victoria (although tomorrow I leave for a three week trip to the east coast).

Hi Everyone! My name is Kari and I’m from Connecticut. This is my first time participating in the Reading Rush and I’m looking forward to being part of this book community. I recently joined a book club on Goodreads and we are doing a year of True Crime so I am currently reading Helter Skelter. Happy reading everyone 📚

Hi everyone! I’m Maty and I live in Honduras 🇭🇳 Central America. I’ve been participating in this readathon since 2016 and I’ve loved every second of them! I’m currently re reading Percy Jackson, I’m just about to start The Son of Neptune, which is probably my favorite. I love to read fantasy, sci fi, contemporary among others. I’m hoping to actually finish all the challenges this year and just have a blast reading with y’all!

Hello fellow book lovers, I am Jessica. I live in Arizona. I’m currently reading ‘one true loves’ by Taylor Jenkins Reid. I read a lot of YA, but have started picking up new adult fiction.

hello hello hello! i’m sarah and i’m so excited for the reading rush! i live in western canada and just graduated from university, making me officially a library technician! i’m currently reading too many books, specifically “the black coats” by colleen oakes, “we rule the night” by claire elizabeth bartlett, and “glass beads” by dawn dumont. when i’m not reading i’m crocheting- thats basically all you need to know about me! and yes, i did add any person who introduced themselves as canadian- we gotta stick together! good luck reading everyone!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.