Currently Reading

Forums Day One Currently Reading

• Author

What book(s) are you starting with? Are you knocking off any reading challenges and getting badges yet? Let us know!

Reading my book for a book with the color purple on the cover : How to love a Duke in ten days

Reading Tantalize for the book I meant to read last year!

Starting with ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ for the read and watch a book to movie adaption challenge. Really enjoying it so far and am hoping to finish the audiobook today.

That sounds like a good choice. I, unfortunately, committed the heinous crime of watching the movie adaptation of Murder on the Orient Express before reading the book. Knowing the end of the mystery has discouraged me from reading the book, but hopefully, I’ll pick it up in the future. 🙂

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by  Fajr.
      • This reply was modified 6 months ago by  Fajr.

I’m starting with Record of a Night Too Brief by Hiromi Kawakami! It’s purple, has a 5+ word title, and I meant to read it last year. I figured it’d be good to cover a lot of challenges in case I don’t manage seven books.

Starting To Kill A Kingdom for the nonhuman character challenge. Only five chapters in and enjoying it so far.

Woah! I also started reading ‘To Kill a Kingdom’ for the non-human main charactar challenge… I’m 100 pages in, and I’m intrigued.

I really liked that book!

I was only halfway through The Whisper Man so I am hoping to finish that so I can start All The Ugly and Wonderful Things tomorrow, for a book that has 5 words or more in the title.

Kim

Starting to listen to Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone for the read (er, listen) to the book and watch the movie challenge. It’s been way too long since I’ve spent time in this world! Will probably start the book with the color purple on it, also my book with 5 or more words in the title, today too.

I’m starting off with the first challenge,read a book with purple on the cover. I am reading Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson and it has purple roses on the cover. I’m really enjoying her writing style as it is lyrical and descriptive. Plus it is such a fun fantasy to read with talking books, magical libraries, demons,sorcery and an empowering leading female lady!

I’m starting things off with my favorite romance novel, Slightly Scandalous by Mary Balogh. The cover is all purple, save the lettering. I plan to work on the rest of the challenges with books I haven’t read before, but come on, it’s like that challenge was asking me to start in my happy place!

I dont know yet I think i’m gona read everything at once? i dont know if it’ll work but I hope so

I’m reading ‘The Novice’ for the book with a nonhuman main character. I’ve reached chapter 4 and so far it’s pretty good. It is almost 2am here so I’m struggling to stay awake.

Multiple starts from me always – right now I am doing The Death of Mrs. Westaway – Audio book

I’ m reading metamorphosis by Franz Kafka for the book with a non human main character. its a short read so I will be able to complete it today.
    happy reading!!

Reading My Cousin Rachel for the book-to-movie badge.

Once I woke up this morning I started reading “Under Rose-Tainted Skies” by Louise Gornall for the Author’s Debut Challenge. Depending on how easy or difficult it will be to write my term paper, I might even finish it today

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.