Currently Reading

Forums Day Six Currently Reading

• Author

What are you reading today?

I just finish my first read which was a book that was not no my original TBR. It was the Iron Knight. Now I going to read a novella called Iron’s Prophecy and maybe start a book the is on my TBR.

just realised that put this on the wrong day. This was my day 5 update. lol. I guess I need more sleep

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by  Tracey.

Amy

I am just about to start me, earl and the dying girl

It’s day six! I’m continuing ‘Flame in the Mist’ and I hope to read more than yesterday. I had a rough start reading this book, because I’m in a little reading slump.

Did you read this book? What were your thoughts?

I really liked Flame in The Mist, it was good for a light read so hopefully it gets you out of your slump!

I’m also reading Flam in the Mist! For what challenge are u using this book?

Hi everyone! I just finished Purple Hibiscus by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (my 5th book) and now I’ll be starting and reading a little bit of The Wrath and the Dawn by Renée Ahdieh. 😊

I’m reading Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, it’s my fifth book and I’m almost done with it, but I don’t think I’ll be able to read a lot today, hopefully I’ll just finish this one.

I am planning to continue In the Miso Soup and maybe pick up The School for Good and Evil.

Hiya! I’m still reading Ready player one by Ernest Cline and Turtles all the way down by John Green and Wuthering heights by Emily Bronte… 🤗

I’m definitely super behind on my reading this week 🙁
    Currently reading Wicked Fox by Kat Cho (which fits several of the reading challenges) but I think this one I’ll read for an author’s debut book (because it is right?)
    Not too far into it as of yet.
    <3

Sam

I’ll continue reading The Girl who Drank the Moon by Kelly Barnhill. I hope that I will finish it this week that would be amazing 🙂 But I was at the library yesterday and borrowed a book called The Magical Worlds of Harry Potter by David Colbert and started it yesterday, so I might just end up reading this one instead…

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by  Sam.

I’m reading Carry On by Rainbow Rowell for two challenges.

I started of my morning reading a few pages of breakfast at Tiffany’s by Truman Capote
    and I will continue reading The name of the wind by Patrick Rothfuss today, cause I’m super behind on it… 😂

Fantastic Mr. Fox for that main non human character goal 😉 and its giving me all the autumn vibes.

A Tale of Time City by Diana Wynne Jones. I read this numerous times in highschool and have been dying for a reread so this is my – Book that I wanted to read last year – book. I’m hungry for Butter Pies now!

Just finished The Hating Game by Sally Thorne – let me say that I loved and adored this book❤️❤️❤️. (this was my 6th book😃) And now I’m starting The Wolf Princess by Cathryn Constable

The Hating Game is one of my all time favourites, glad you enjoyed it!

I’m reading One Of Us Is Lying which fits multiple challenges but mostly the “book I wanted to read last year” for me! I’m 80 pages into it and liking it so far.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.