Currently Reading

Forums Day Five Currently Reading

• Author

What are you reading today?

Ana

I’m reading Reasons to stay alive by Matt Haig

I’m currently reading Twilight. Aiming to finish and then continue with the Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue

That’s on my general tbr – but not reading it for this readathon.

I’ll be continuing the audiobook for We Rule the Night by Claire Eliza Bartlet which will be my main goal to finish today! I also want to read Volume 6 of The Wicked + The Divine! Hopefully an get 2 more badges today! 😁

The Night Window (Jane Hawk #5) by Dean Koontz

hoping to finish The Sixth Watch by Sergei Lukyanenko on Friday (it’s 4:12pm here in Canada)

I’m reading The Hobbit for the non-human challenge. Haven’t read it in years, but love it as much as I remember

Ben

Bilbo! Bilbo Baggins! Bravest little hobbit of them all!

I’ve just finished reading Frankenstein by Mary Shelley for the challenge of reading a debut novel and a book featuring a non-human main character.
    I’m now thinking of starting Harry Potter and the philosopher’s stone, this will be my first time reading it 😀

Ben

Both are great! Though the latter is far less depressing than the former.

I’m reading some poetry, and I have a long train journey, so I’m hoping to read World’s End from the Sandman graphic novel series to knock off the non-human character challenge, and then perhaps the full-colour copy of The Marriage of Heaven and Hell by Blake for the 5< words challenge.

Kim

I’m going to keep reading A Dog About Town by J.E. Englert and plan on reading Misty of Chincoteague by Marguerite Henry. That was one of my favorite books as a kid and I’ve been thinking about it lately and thought it’d be great to add in since I should be able to get through it all today. I’m also planning on finally starting Caraval by Stephanie Garber which fits for a couple of challenges (author’s first book and a book I meant to read last year).

I’m reading Alice by Christina Henry

A Girl Returned by Donatella Di Pietrantonio

Never heard about it before, but the cover caught my eye, and.. You know the rest 🙂 IT’s a different story and writing style to what I’m use to, but it’s a nice change

I’ll be continuing The Savior by J.R. Ward and if I don’t get too distracted I might even finish it today

I’ve just started my reread of The Hunger Games. I’m also planing on starting The Handmaid’s Tale today.

I’m reading The Hating Game by Sally Thorne.

I’m rereading the hunger games too!!!!

I just finished Wicked fox by Kat Cho. I’m probably going to pick up The Loneliest Girl In The Universe by Lauren James next, for the challenge of reading a book with five or more words in the title. 🙂

What did you think about it? I just finished it today too!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.