Currently Reading

Forums Day Three Currently Reading

• Author

What have you read today?

Started and finished Charlotte’s Web and am currently reading Welcome to Nightvale, while trying to keep up watching everybody’s fabulous vlogs.

Bev

Started and finished Charlotte’s Web and am currently reading Welcome to Nightvale

Ooh, a fellow Welcome to Night Vale fan – hi!

*waves*
      I absolutely love the podcast, have you read any of the novels, Welcome to Night Vale: a novel is pretty good so far.

I just finished A migrant heart by a local author. I am currently reading Frankestien by Mary Shelley.

THIS IS NOT GOOD. ITS ALREADY DAY 3 AND I AONLY FINISHED ONE BOOK

Ana

Ahahahaha don’t worry about it, you’re still doing great! I also just finished my first book, The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson, which allowed me to complete 2 challenges. That is if you don’t count the last 100+ pages of Eldest by Christopher Paolini that I read at the beginning of the event, since I hate leaving books unfinished.
      Didn’t read a lot during the first two days of the Reading Rush, I was super busy. Hopefully I will be able to read more now that I’m a bit more free!
      I just started Watership Down by Richard Adams. I might be able to finish 5 challenges with this one! Fingers crossed!

Are you experiencing hard and painful erection issues and not getting the perfect sexual time. If your answer is for sure, by then you can without quite a bit of a stretch discard this evenhanded by using Cenforce 100mg as the best sedate for long and sensitive erection to give a pleasurable time to the customer. You will feel blessed after using this medication. It makes you get the two sorts of fulfillment on bed soundly and physically. Yet, this partner will also be content with you consequent to getting a long sexual time from you.

Cenforce 100
      Cenforce 150
      Cenforce 200
      Vidalista 40
      Vidalista 60
      Fildena 100
      Cenforce 150
      Cenforce 100
      Cenforce 200
      Cenforce 100
      vidalista 40
      vidalista 60 paypal
      Vidalista 60

I can be competitive, but I also only have done 1 book so far. Trying not to stress myself out, so I am doing my best to enjoy or learn from what I am reading

starting Radio Silence today!

yesss i love radio silence! one of my favorite books <3

Sam

I started my day with P.S. I still love you by Jenny Han and I’m planning on finishing it today ^^

LOVE THAT BOOK!! Well the whole series actually lol, hope you enjoy reading it!

I’m planning to finish Unsouled today and start a new book.

My plan is to finish The Fault in Our Stars in the morning and to start another book in the afternoon. And I want to watch the movie of The Fault in Our Stars today.

Sam

I’d like to read the entire The Beauty and the Beast but I just started it yesterday so I’m not sure if that’s gonna happen..

I just started reading We Were Liars by E. Lockhart and I’m planning on finishing in the afternoon

I liked that one a lot.

Bev

I am hoping to finish Chasing the Stars by Malorie Blackman today. After that I should get back to Something in the Water, which I temporarily abandoned on page 54. My boyfriend is out tonight so I will have all evening to read. But first I have to work.

I started and finished The 100, I loved it. It was really interesting seeing the difference between the book and TV show

I started reading Warcross by Marie Lu yesterday so I plan on finishing that today. But first I’ll have to write my term paper but once that is done I have the rest of the day to read

I didn’t realize The 100 was a book! I’ll have to check that out.

Oh, someone who has seen The 100! Hi! (S6 has been a wild rollercoaster ride, and I’m loving mostly every second of it.)

Pro tip if you’re reading the books: keep the show and book universe separate, because they’re vastly different not only in the plot and conflicts, but also in characters, their developments, and relationships. Even the vibes they radiate are very different: the books are more on the… light-hearted side, while the show is downright brutal from time to time.

Also, the show only kept Clarke, Bellamy, Octavia, and Wells (and we know what happened to him in s1!); everyone else present in the book series is not in the show.

Yeah, I had a hard time with the show after I started the books. I think I binged the first season, then read the first two books, tried to watch season two but it was difficult because I got more attached to the book characters, read the last two books and only pay attention to the show through tumblr now. Also because I felt like they kept blowing up the show at the end of every season. I’ll be interested to see how it all wraps up though, whenever that is.

I’m currently reading the wrath and the dawn

I just finished my fist book howl’s moving castle. Still going with the audio for Peter Pan and about to start the giraffe and the pelly and me.

Just finished The Princess and the Fangirl. Ended up binging it so for now sleep and attempt to pick up Fix Her Up at a reasonable hour later.

I’m hoping to finish Daisy Jones & The Six, possibly start The Wicked + The Divine, and make progress with A Dance with Dragons! (currently 552 pages in)

I started Pride and Prejudice for the “read at the same stop” and will try to read it at my workplace whenever I can (as I doubt I will have enough time to read a whole book somewhere else). Hope I will not get caught! =) I am also still listening to Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep (Blade Runner) on my commute and I am really enjoying it so far!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.