Currently Reading

Forums Day Two Currently Reading

• Author

Let us know what you’re currently reading! How many books have you read so far?

I’ve read two books so far and I can’t wait to reas more today. Not sure which book I’ll grab next though. Also, I have a problem with the badges, it won’t let me get them, that’s why you can’t see it in my profile.

I’ve already changed up my TBR so much! lol But I’ve finished reading two volumes of Lumberjanes, am almost finished with Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, and am about to start Heart Berries! Lumberjanes and Harry Potter have felt like really wonderful summer reads to start this off!

I am so grateful for the Reading Rush. I’ve been feeling really unmotivated to read for a little while, but this readathon has definitely sparked my desire to read again! I also love seeing how people do on all of the youtube and Instagram challenges! Hopefully, I’ll be able to do one, too!

Gonna see how far I can get through the Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue today 💪

I’ve had this book on my shelf for the LONGEST TIME. I know people say its amazing, but please let me know what you think 🙂

I finished one book so far and started two others. Today I am going to focus on Exit West by Mohsin Hamid. It is for the “book you meant to read lat year” challenge. So excited to finally read it!

So far nearly finished book 1 (kids woke up too often for me to finish it). But this is my first readathon and all my books I’ve picked are 350 pages+ so let’s see how it goes haha. Currently reading how to find love in a bookstore by Veronica Henry.

Bev

I read one whole book yesterday. I’m currently on page 54 of Something in the Water but I’m struggling to get into it so I may temporarily abandon it and start something else today.

I managed to finish Under Rose-Tainted Skies by Louise Gornall last night, so today I want to start reading Warcross by Marie Lu. I’ll also listen to the audiobook of The Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

I finished one book so far and started two others. I’m currently reading Franny and Zooey by J.D. Salinger for the challenge of reading a book in the same spot, I’m 64 pages in and I’m really enjoying so far.
    I also started reading Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer for the challenge of reading a book I meant to read last year, I’m 50 pages in but I’m not enjoying it at all! It is slowing me down. Hopefully I’ll finish one of the two books today.

Finished Book 1 yesterday night. Planning to pick up the Last Magician now. Having problem with claiming the badges and the site goes down often. Nonetheless, its exciting to see so many enthusiastic readers encouraging each other to achieve their goals. Here I go

I’ve read one book+ 1/3 of another. Currently reading “Anything but typical”- a book about an autistic boy, Jason 🙂

Finished my first book today, Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins! Immensely entertaining and witty. Struggling with exhaustion though because I’ve been fitting in reading around school (boo, you suck). I call myself a reader and yet, I won’t be completing 7 books this week because if I tried I’d probably throw myself through a window, glass and all, before the reading rush is even close to finishing. So, how’s eveyone else week?

Day two reading Summer of Salt. 195 pages in, hoping to finish it and to start my second book: House of Impossible Beauties.

In any case, Summer of Salt has been a breeze thus far. The perfect book for a read-a-thon. Love the whimsy, and magical realism always just ~gets~ to me in a way that any other genre just can’t touch, ya know?

I love Summer of Salt.

Currently reading Philosopher’s Stone! And I’ve read 3 books so far!

Just finished my second book Every heart a doorway and now I’m contemplating starting this savage song or if I should break it up with a graphic novel? Hope you all having fun and reading on 🙂

This Savage Song is amazing, dive right in!!!

I vote for Savage Song too!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.