Arizona Read-In?

Forums Read-Ins Arizona Read-In?

• Author

Anyone interested in doing an Arizona read in? Somewhere in the Maricopa County area maybe?

I’m in AZ and would love to meet up. I live in Payson but would drive to the valley 🙂

I’m in the Gilbert area and would love to have a read in! What kind of venue (bookstore, park, etc.) are we thinking about invading?

I’m in Gilbert too! Are you guys more down to invade somewhere with coffee/food or somewhere different? I am literally the most indecisive person in the world because I just want to please everyone!

My only opinion about our setting is it must have food/beverages, and must have a place I can sit because I’m not a standing reader XD

Does Changinghands bookstores have coffee? Or what other small bookstores are there?

There are locations in Tempe and Phoenix

Changing Hands has a bar, not really coffee, but I’ve heard it’s an amazing bookstore so maybe I’ll just have to bring my own snacks 😉

I’m down to go to Changing Hands if you guys are! Phoenix or Tempe? Also, are we thinking weekday or weekend? I work on Monday’s and Tuesday’s.

I work Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday, outside of those days I’m open!

and I would prefer tempe because it’s closer and that’s the location I’ve heard a lot about 🙂

Okay. How does Friday the 26th at 2pm sound? Changing Hands Bookstore in Tempe.

I would love to meet up anytime, but I think the actual read in time is Thursday July 25th at 6pm

Whoops, I read right over that haha. Thursday the 25th at 6 sounds good to me.

How do we set it up? Do we call? Who should call, so we arent all bombarding them?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.