Anyone want to be friends??

Forums Day Two Anyone want to be friends??

• Author

I just made my account and need friends to talk books with and stay motivated! Reply with your instagram, twitter, or youtube channels!

Hey! I would love to watch your videos if you don’t mind dropping your channel name!

Here’s a link to one of my vids to check out my channel! I appreciate it so much!

Hi! I would love to be friends πŸ™‚ My insta is @moony_reads

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  Vanessa.

Hi, yay!! I just followed you! Mine is @a.herondale.reader

Hi Vanessa! Love your style – its super soft <3 I just followed you, mine is @irl.bookworms

Hey^^ I too only made a profile recently. My youtube is http://bit.ly/2Y8wcHI and Insta is @wc_wrights

I thought I was the only one to make one late lol, hi! I just subscribed!

Mar

Hi! Same here! Just made my profile πŸ™‚ My insta is @deliberate_mar

HI, nice to meet you! πŸ™‚ I just followed you on my bookstagram account: @a.herondale.reader !

Hi! I’m new here too! πŸ™‚ My insta is @irl.bookworms

Nice to meet everyone! How many challenges have you gotten down so far?

I’ve gotten to one challenge and that’s to read a book with purple on it. I might have done the video challenges since I’ve made videos, but I am not sure. I can’t find the badges pages since it’s currently disabled *smile face with big sweat drop*

You should do the video challenge for today! I just filmed it and it was so fun lol

That would explain why I can’t find it either ^^” I’m still super psyched to get as many as i can πŸ˜›

Hi!! So I just made my account today lol but I did just film the video challenge for today and I’m probably going to do the read in one spot challenge because I’m pretty good at that lol. How many have you done??

I’m taking it slow with this reading rush, so I’m doubling up on challenges. My first two books covered 4: Sit in once spot, TBR from last year, five words in the title and and non-human main character. The rest of the books i have planned to read only cover 1 challenge each, so I’m in the long haul now πŸ˜›

Hi!! I would love to be friends, my insta is @rachels_book_art. I just watched the video you posted and it was really good, I agree that A Very Large Expanse of Sea was a really good book. It is definitely in my top five, maybe three favorites this year.

Hey, same!! I just followed you on my bookstagram @a.herondale.reader :). And thanks so much for watching my video, it means a lot! I loved AVLEOS I just really felt like it was one of the best I’ve read this year. Definitely a top fav.

I like turtles

Mel

Always need new friends! My youtube is (I’m going to get better about filming I swear haha) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9ifvs21_tN_EiCyMyQ7YPg?
    Twitter and Insta are @mel_girlread

I’m headed to check out ya’ll channels!

Hi Mel! Your videos are super cute! πŸ˜€

Hi Mel!! Your videos look so cute, I’m definitely going to binge them when I have time. I just subscribed and followed you back!
      (also filming consistently is so hard right??)

I would love to be friends! I share a bookstagram with 2 other friends @thefaereaders πŸ™‚.

Hi Julia! LOVE that Insta username lol. I just followed you mine is @a.herondale.reader !!

I would love to be friends my insta is @GoyaSnow

Me too, nice to meet you! I just followed mine is @a.herondale.reader :))

Hello everyone! I’ve added a bunch of you!

My name is Lexy and I am a new booktuber/bookstagrammer from sunny Sydney Australia! I love talking all things books, Disney, collectibles (funko pops are a fave of mine) and am currently obsessed with the Handmaids Tale tv show! Would love to get to know more people in the book community from all over the world.

Feel free to find me here, I love making new friends!
    This is my YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqyZ4YOI4y8VoxYASG7-oMg
    This is my instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lexy.reads/?hl=en

Hey I just subscribed, its nice to meet you!!

My Instagram is @samilyn_reviews

Also I just subscribed to your channel!

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  Samantha.

I just followed you mine is @a.herondale.reader and thanks so much for subscribing!! It really means a lot to me πŸ™‚

Hey I havent stepped into the world of booktubing yet but I want to. I have a book blog though and always looking for more friends on Instagram. I already gave you a follow. I’m @billiamswn. πŸ™‚

Booktube is pretty fun, I say if you ever want to you should go for it! I’ll definitely check out your blog though, that’s so cool I’ve always wanted to blog. Also, I just followed you back!

Just made an account today if anyone would love to be friends my instagram is @crazybooklover23!

Nice to meet you! I just followed mine is @a.herondale.reader ! πŸ™‚

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.