Bonus/ Read 7 books!
Monday/ Book Drawing challenge created by Books with Chloe
1. Grab any book you’ve already read. Flip to a random page and select the first character you see. 2. You have 30 seconds to draw the character 3. Show off your beautiful drawing!
Tuesday/ Two Truths and a Big Little Lie challenge created by Robby Reads
1. Pick three books, two that you’ve read and one that you haven’t, and tell us a bit about each of them! Convince us that you’ve read all of them! 2. Viewers get to guess which book is your lie! 3. Alternatively, pick three bookish facts about you, and have your viewers guess which is the lie!
Wednesday/ Book Cooking challenge created by PeruseProject
1. Cook or create a dish/snack/drink from a book 2. Can simply be inspired by the book or can be an actual dish from the book!
Thursday/ Reading Nook challenge created by storiesforcoffee
1. Show off your reading space! 2. Show off your favorite reading snack or drink 3. Show your favorite aspects of your reading space 4. Answer this: When do you read most? Are you a morning person or a night owl? Tell a story!
Friday/ Book Art to Life challenge created by Christina Marie
1. Pick a book on your shelf, and bring the cover art to life in any way you choose! 2. Draw, paint, dance, fashion, makeup, anything you want!
Saturday/ Spine Names challenge created by yerabooknerdzoe
1. Spell your name using the first letters of book titles that are all the same color (ex. only using purple books) 2. You have 2 minutes to accomplish this task! 3. If your name is super long or short, feel free to include your middle name or use a nickname!